1. AC rated voltage: U. /U (V series: 600/1000V, K series: 450/750V, B series: 450/750V).
2. cable maximum working temperature
(1) polyvinyl fluoride insulation and sheath: 70 and 105 degrees centigrade; crosslinked polyethylene insulation: 90;
(2) fluoroplastic insulation and sheath: 220 centigrade and 260 centigrade two; fluoroplastic insulation and 105 centigrade flame retardant PVDF sheath: 90 and 125 centigrade two.
(3) low halogen and low smoke flame retardant PVC insulation and sheath: 70 degrees centigrade, halogen free and low smoke flame retardant polyolefin insulation and sheath: 90 and 125 degrees C two.
3. minimum ambient temperature:
(1) flame retardant PVC insulation and sheath: fixed laying -40 C; non fixed laying -15 C;
(2) fluoroplastic insulation and sheath: fixed laying -60 C; non fixed laying -20 C;
4. the safe laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than 0.
5. fire resistance characteristics:
Comply with the regulations of IEC331 and comply with the GB12666.6 regulations
Flame temperature 750 C flame temperature 950 C -1000 C flame temperature 750 C -800 C
Combustion time 3H combustion time 90min combustion time 90min
Cooling time 21h additional voltage rating voltage rating voltage added voltage
Added voltage rating voltage additional current 3A additional current 3A
Additional current 3A a class B class
6. the recommended allowable bending radius: non armoured and woven shielded cables should not be less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable;
The steel belt armoured cable should not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Fluoroplastics insulation and sheath material cables should not be less than 8 times the outer diameter of the cable.